Bone Marrow Transplant is one of the top medical procedures saving thousands of lives. When your body stops manufacturing the necessary blood cells, then the bone marrow transplant helps you to maintain the required configuration of red blood cells, white blood cells and the platelets. So, your body performs better with higher immunity and resists the disorders striking the body due to issue in the stem cells.
Most of the patients, across the globe, prefer to undergo Bone Marrow Treatment in India because
Here, the success rate of the transplant is higher than 85%. It is very high compared to other countries offering the treatment.
What Are The Top Reasons for Bone Marrow Transplantation in India?
There is not one, but numerous reasons that attract the maximum number of patients to the country. Some of the top factors include:
- The capability and experience of the doctors. They have solved thousands of cases successfully, and possess the ability to solve a few of the most complicated conditions. The surgeons can deal in both myeloablative as well as non-myeloablative procedures, their capability to match the bone marrow of the donor and receiver is very high.
- The top hospitals in India are equipped with some of the advanced technologies, improving the probability of success of the treatment.
- As there are various causes of bone marrow disorders, the procedure of the treatment also varies, and all of them are possible in the country. It is possible to avail the bone marrow transplant for both malignant or non-malignant disorders.
- The Best Bone-Marrow Transplant in India helps the people in availing the treatment for:
- Multiple Myelomas
- Inborn errors of metabolism
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Multiple Sclerosis, and more.
- The medical tourism companies are very active, helping healthcare travellers in all the possible ways. None of the patients travelling to the country suffers any inconvenience. No matter they face difficulty in getting the appointment from the top doctors or are looking forward to book the nearest accommodation to your hotel, they help you with all the things.
- One of the most promising factors that fascinate patients to India is the price of the bone marrow transplant. International patients can receive the treatment at a cost lower than any other country. You will save a minimum of 30 to 40 % of the overall expenses you will make in any other country.
In short, you get to receive all the things in favour if you are travelling to India for medical tourism. Each one of us, before undergoing any treatment, look forward to a successful procedure, expert doctors, low cost of surgery, availability of latest techniques and above all the best-in-class hospitality. You get to satisfy all your expectations, in case you plan for your treatment in the country. Even if you check the reviews of the previous patients who underwent the treatment in India, you will hardly find any negative response.