Dandruff is a universal problem for both men and women. It is also extremely embarrassing and people to avoid those who suffer from acute dandruff problems. Dandruff is especially more common among men as compared to women. White flakes and itchy scalp are the hallmarks of a person suffering from dandruff. However, dandruff does not stay limited to your scalp only. It can also occur on your eyebrows and eyelashes. While this is certainly an irritating problem, there are many things that you can do to solve the condition.
- This is a very basic reason but dandruff is often the result of a poor diet and lack of drinking enough water. Including leafy vegetables, proteins and other necessary elements in your diet can help solve this problem at the root level. You should also monitor your water intake in a day to ensure that you consume sufficient fluids. Stress is also considered an important reason for dandruff, especially among men.
- What shampoo you use is important for when you are suffering from a dandruff condition. There are plenty of options in the market but the best anti-dandruff shampoo for men in India will have ingredients like ketoconazole, salicylic acids, and coal tar as these active ingredients will relieve you from your dandruff problem. If you have a mild dandruff condition then a shampoo containing salicylic acid is enough to cure the problem. Zinc pyrithione is helpful if you are suffering from excessive irritation on your scalp.
- People who have an oily scalp should use an anti-dandruff shampoo daily as it helps to eradicate dandruff more quickly and effectively. However, you should take care that you do not shampoo your hair entirely down to the tips. This is because your hair tips do not become oily and excessive washing will only make them drier and cause more dandruff. Therefore when you use the shampoo daily make sure that you only apply it to your scalp only. You should also massage your hair with it for at least five minutes to allow the active ingredients present in the shampoo to truly work their magic. Anti-dandruff shampoo for men in India has many variants so choose according to your scalp condition.
- People with a dry scalp are more prone to dandruff and you may have noticed that your dandruff problem seems to get aggravated with the onset of winter. Such people have to replenish their scalp with essential oils since their body is not doing it naturally. Hot oil massages, especially with coconut oil can go a long way in taking care of dandruff. Regularly brushing your hair at least twice a day helps to boost the blood circulation in your scalp and helps to prevent and reduce dandruff.
- Aloe-vera is frequently used to fix dandruff because of its incorporation of hostile to bacterial and against contagious properties. It is likewise best utilized in treating layered skin in individuals with seborrheic dermatitis, a skin condition that can make dandruff. Apply the gel acquired from the plant straightforwardly onto your scalp and afterward wash it away with water without utilizing any cleanser.
Dandruff is a dreaded problem but it has easy solutions that you can follow to get rid of it completely and improve your hair condition and self-confidence.