The Kyphosis Surgery Price India is minimum amongst all the countries offering successful treatment. More than that the success rate of the treatment irrespective of the surgical or non-surgical procedure is 99%.
No other country provides such a result-oriented procedure along with offering minimum post-treatment complications.
It is because the surgeons in India are highly dedicated to their work. They are with the patient right from the diagnosis to the recovery. There is a unique medical team assigned to the patient after the surgery so that they can take care of the patient and provide the necessary guidance for the attention after the discharge from the hospital.
For all these satisfactory services of treatment, the price of Kyphosis is only USD 9,000. However, this price can go up to USD 13,000 depending on certain factors.
Let us know the specifics responsible for the variation of price of kyphosis treatment in India
Factors Varying the Cost of Kyphosis Medical Procedures in India:
The cost of medical procedures cannot be constant. It is not true only for India, but any other country. Now, the question is why the price of treatment fluctuates? Continue to have a good read to get a better idea.
- Medical Factors:
No two patients can have an identical medical condition. You can often observe the variation. These small and big differences change the expenses involved in the treatment. Some of the therapeutic factors varying the price of kyphosis treatment include:
- Age of the patient
- Medical issues in the patient if he suffers from additional health disorders apart from kyphosis, the cost increases
- Diagnosis cost
- The procedure used for the treatment
- Pharmacy expenses
- Choice of the hospital for the surgery, every hospital has different charges for procedures, stay and more
- Fees of the surgeon and the medical team
- Number of days to be spent in the hospital before, during and after the process
- Expenses involved in therapies post-surgery, if necessary
- Rehabilitation expenses, if required.
- Non-Medical Factors:
For any treatment, if a patient calculates the overall budget, he must consider the medical as well as non-medical factors, and then plan accordingly.
The non-medical factors that increase the price of treatment involve:
- The travelling cost from your country to India
- Food and lodging outside the hospital
- Visa Application
- Amount spent on local travel from hospital to hotel, and more
The non-medical expenses for every patient vary depending on his choice. Like some may travel in business class while others in the economy. Some patients like to book a 5-star hotel while others need a satisfactory hygienic place to live with all the facilities. So, these costs are variable, and you can increase or decrease the same based on varied available options.
Now, when you include all the factors be it medical or non-medical, you can find the variation in Kyphosis Surgery Price India is decreased or increased only by 10%.
However, no other country can offer you satisfactory treatment at this price. India will still be the place where you can avail the cheapest possible procedure.